STAY AT HOME DAD CARTOONS
Stay At Home Dad Cartoons
Stay at home dad cartoons can easily be some of the most popular family cartoons I make available. My stay at home dad cartoons can be used in any family newsletter or any family magazine including family based web sites. The concept of the stay at home dad is actually “normal” these days!
Stay at home dad cartoons are funny
And the concept makes for great gags that can be turned into excellent single panel gag cartoons. Are you a stay at home dad? If so, I hope you can relate to some of my humor in these cartoons I’ll share here. Stay at home dads can babysit while they run an online business or run a sales shop out of their home. The concept isn’t so new more so than becoming popular in recent years since more women have joined the labor force in order to add to the family income.
Cartoon samples involving stay at home dads!
Some wives are even corporate CEO’s while others are in the sales business and even running their own daycare business out of a separate location. I’ve decided to provide some direct links to many of my favorite dad cartoons in the selections to follow. Take time to browse the cartoons and don’t forget all are available for licensing and reprinting.
- stay at home dad gets urinated on by newborn son
- screaming baby in crib wakes up dad who smashes alarm clock
- frustrated infant asks other to stop asking who’s your daddy
- banker dad reads son a bedtime story
- dad gives son an abacus to replace son’s computer
- dad reads Jack & Jill bed time story to son
- hyperactive infant has destroyed living room as dad looks on
- new dad hands out nicotine gum to his friends
- dad has taken baby in infant car seat to local pub
- stay at home dad tells crawling baby bipedalism is his destiny
I’ve also illustrated parenting cartoons for books such as ‘A First Time Parent’s Survival Guide: A How To Manual For The First Two Years‘ and will create any special illustrations you might need if there is a commercial project that needs similar cartoons. Thanks for taking the time to look through these stay at home dad cartoons, that laughs are on me!