Outhouse cartoons may have a somewhat “scatological” connotation. I know, I agree that the subject matter is a bit off color but honestly, it’s a topic that lends itself greatly for a good laugh. In fact some of my cartoons are downright “clean” from a laughter standpoint! Am I bragging? No, I just want to stay within the lines of reason as I still like creating good outhouse cartoons!
Give a look at these cartoons and like all of the others here throughout my web cartoon catalogs, these can be purchased for your specific usage. Ideal for a joke book, article on bad plumbing, or to use in a power point presentation that deals with plumbing.
More outhouse cartoons that you can visit
- Septic tank cleaner offers discount to outhouse owner
- Eino calls Toivo telling him he’s built outhouse addition on sauna
- Man shows friend his new outhouse that has actual flush toilet
- Boy tells friend he’d like to see bungi diver in grandpa’s outhouse
- Plumbers have installed an actual flush toilet in an outhouse
- Relieved looking dog walks away from fire hydrant in an outhouse
- Bear has actually used an outhouse in the woods as hunters look on
- Deer steals snow machine as owner using outhouse runs out after him
- Ice fisherman sees someone ice fishing from inside an outhouse
- Fisherman has placed an outhouse on a john-boat
- Relived looking bear holding newspaper walks away from an outhouse
I will also re-draw and add color to any of my outhouse cartoons at your request. Captions can always be changed…something I’ve emphasized many times here on the ToonBlog. Just contact me with any questions!
Bathroom humor? Not!
As I mentioned, I try and take the humor to another level, either visually or through the gag line that pertains to the subject matter in each of my outhouse cartoons. Did you ever see a cartoonist try to describe a “science” relating to outhouse content? That’s what I thought. It’s just that the actual ideas involving humor can be found in literally anything, if you use your imagination. Have you got an idea for a similar cartoon? Tell me about it and I can create it for you. And take note, all of the outhouse cartoons I am providing as thumbnail images you can enlarge are also available for licensing in your blog, book, social media or newsletters. You probably notice the ©copyright symbol embedded over each one and that signifies all cartoons are copyrighted and not available for unauthorized usage. If you need cartoon copyright information on any cartoons you see throughout DansCartoons and here on the ToonBlog, contact me anytime and I can help.
Many of the cartoons you see in my gallery links have licensing information and that same cartoon licensing information pertains to any of these other cartoons you can directly enlarge on your screen, so please keep that in mind because I can attach the actual image file for any and all cartoons you find here. Keep laughing and your taking the time to visit here on the ToonBlog is greatly appreciated.