MOSES CARTOONS AND CARTOON HUMOR ABOUT MOUNT ARARAT
Moses cartoons about religion and the burning bush
Moses cartoons seem to be a favorite character from the bible, since I’ve created so many of them. One great thing about the Good Book is that it has so many interesting characters and stories and so many are the perfect building blocks for a good single panel gag cartoon about Christianity.
I noticed in scanning through my cartoons that again and again a cartoon about Moses has popped out at me, so I decided to share some of my favorites here on the ToonBlog.
There are other characters I hope to emphasize in future posts, so for now, here are a few of the best Moses related humor I have.
Moses cartoons that will make you laugh
- Moses holding digital tablet hears God above yell “Now That’s A Tablet!”
- Moses holding 10 Commandments looks above saying “The amendments are coming next week!”
- Moses holds up commandments to the Heavens saying “No, as of yet, they’re not online!”
- Banker to Moses holding 10 commandments in his office “Besides those, Mr. Moses, have you any other collateral?”
- Moses says up to God: “Pretty rough draft, but with a little editing, I think I can sell them!”
- Boy comes home from Sunday school say to mom: “Today I learned that Moses partied on the red sea.”
- Grim reaper tells Moses with flames around them: “Moses…this is Mount Cyanide…not Mount sinal!”
- Voice of Good says to Moses: “Be reasonable Moses…I can’t credit you with being co-author”
- Moses sees big hand coming from clouds above with PC in his hand and wording ‘If Bill Gates Had His Way’
Cartoons about Moses can be customized
I’ll also create new customized cartoons about any Moses stories you might be planning or if you are working on a special project for a publication, a poster or need something created for a web page or social page, feel free to drop me a line with any questions and a fast response is guaranteed.
All of my Bible cartoons offer you alot of positive cartoon content for any kind of project you may be working on.